Friday, December 14, 2007

More Outlaw

I could kiss Travis Outlaw right now.

Okay, probably not literally, but he sure did make my last post look good tonight. In leading the young Blazers to their sixth straight victory (over Utah), Outlaw once again came off the bench and just tore it up. He scored 21 points, grabbed six boards, garnered two steals, blocked a shot, went to the line for 14 free throw attempts, and shot 60% from the field. All in 29 minutes.

Oh, and he had the best +/- of anyone on either team as Portland outscored Utah by 15 points while Outlaw was on the floor.

I'm telling you, this guy is quickly becoming one of my ten favorite players in the league. (One day I'm going to rank them all on that count.)

Signing off,

The One Man Travis Outlaw Fan Club

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Don't get too excited... my Jazz suck these days. They had a six-game losing streak before snapping it in a win last night against... Seattle.

Color me unimpressed.

Utah can't shoot from the outside and can't defend inside. Bad combination.