Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Who In the World Is Jamario Moon?

I swear I thought I had heard of every NBA player, and then I flipped over to the Raptors game the other night and saw some dude named Jamario Moon putting in time as an undersized power forward in Toronto's small ball lineup. Who is this guy? His Yahoo profile says he's 27 and played community college ball, but there has to be more to this story. I'm on the case and will be back with more on this later.

In the meantime, now that I have that out of my system, I can report on the Celtics, which was the original plan.

[Edit: This provides some answers, link courtesty of good old True Hoop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adam - I tried to email you this info but the link isn't working. I've followed Moon closely since he arrived in Toronto and a couple weeks ago and I wrote a feature article on him for Hoopsworld: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=5878